I saw the Doctor today and was weighted in. I have lost two pounds, but they didn't let me hold on to my two phones today like I was the first time I was weighted so I don't think I really have lost any weight.
I was also given two medications, one for sleep and the other so I can swallow when I eat. I didn't think I needed the second medication until I came home and had a bite to eat.
I have more photos I will add to later post.
2 comments:
Wow - that was such drama to even post a comment...sign up, not long enough password, those word varifications are for people with x-ray vision...
Thanks for shopping yesterday. I hope you do find humor right now - it will make this easier for you. So, those pecs and triceps? WOW! Keep laughing and smiling! We all care for you so much :) DSM
I agree about the verifications! It was like I had been drinking way too much when trying to decifer those letters. Are we just getting older? Hope not!
That mask is awful Marc. Is it really uncomfortable? Does it keep your head/neck completely still? I missed the Stand Up for Cancer. You know my boyfriend Eddie Vedder sang the song for the commercial. Sorry you were alone when you watched it. Take care.
Julie
Post a Comment