Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Treatment Day 2

So I am trying to find the humor in this situation and today while I was getting treatment it dawned on me what it reminded me of.  Some sort of Medieval Torture Device with the mask on, strapped to the table... lol  It was hard to stay still while the treatment was going on because I wanted to bust out laughing. 

I really wanted to send out a big thank you today to all of you who have reached out to me already!  Thank you so much, you really have no idea how much a simple call or email means to me at the moment.

No real change in my physical condition, I am tired again today but thats about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Marc,
I am reading this on the 8th and I don't see where you have posted any more messages since the 3rd.
I will take that as you are too tired to get to the computer - Keep hanging in there!

Donna