Well my post on Monday was pretty bleak and I wanted to give an update. When I went in on Monday for my treatment I asked for some meds to deal with the pain in my throat. The doctor on duty did write me a script for a liquid pain killer. This has actually help, it does still hurt to swallow just not as bad. Monday and Tuesday all I had was liquid to eat. Today I stopped at McDonalds and got a Big Mac value meal. Which did hurt to eat, but I was able to get it down.
My psoriasis has really acted up, I look like a leopard with all my spots. It has even spread to my ears! Luckily I have an appointment with my Dermatologist on Friday and hopefully he will be able to help.
Here is another shot of me in my mask, the center x is just so they can line me up correctly.
No comments:
Post a Comment