What you can't see it that I am holding ropes attached to a board at my feet. That helps me pull down my shoulders so that I fit in the mask properly.
Today, after the radiation, I met with the Nutritionist for the first time. We went over the kind of foods I should be eating and what to do when my taste starts to change. Which I am already experiencing. The Nutritionist also told me what would taste bad, which was red meat, coffee and chocolate. But, I was also told to marinate meat in Beer or Wine to pull out the taste. That made me happy!
1 comment:
Hi big brother!
I'm glad you were able to take pictures so we can see what the process looks like and what you're going through. Leave it to you to find the humor! You have to though. 3 more weeks of treatment, right? I'm assuming you aren't able to drink.....just like your pregnant sister....I have 7more weeks left....maybe we can go shopping and eat together! LOL!! You're doing awesome!
Love ya!!
Post a Comment