Some of my friends came over on Sunday and had dinner for me and enough leftovers to last me all week. Thank you so much if you were here!
I do have one request if you are in the Indy area, Lance Armstrong endorses an Energy Drink/program that I am starting. It's called FRS Healthy Energy and yes I am running a scam. They have a trial pack that cost $6.95 and it's about $50.00 worth of product. If you are close to me and wouldn't mind ordering a package (you can only have one shipped per address) I will get you the $7 it cost. Just go to www.frs.com and click on the trial package. Just email me when you get it and we can take care of it.
That's it for now, only 7 treatments left!
1 comment:
Glad to know you haven't lost your sense of humor "Minnie".
Donna
Post a Comment